Thursday, September 20, 2007

25 Motif Challenge- Motif 5

Here is a Snowflake I just finished last night. Thank you to the group members of Here-Be-Tatters, explaining what I was doing wrong on throwing off rings from the chain. I was too far along to change, so I will definitely be practicing on my next one. I kind of actually like this pattern, so I may try it again only the 'correct' way this time.

Motif # 5

This pattern is from Teri Dusenbury-
Wheel Of Fortune Snowflake 1992.
(Thank you Teri for such a beautiful pattern!)
I used DMC Cebelia Pink and Ecru size 30.

This isn't the doily or motif I was trying to do for my mom, I still have to finish those. Mom's I can't do anymore with as I am out of that thread, but that is OK. I have also started the first 'basic' motif from Wally Sosa's Tat-Along project, I just need to figure out now what I am going to do for the next round (if I can LOL).

Well I also got two of my baby blankets finished yesterday. I haven't taken pics yet, but will post as soon as I get that done.

Been kind of rainy (sprinkles/light rain) yesterday and today. Pretty chilly too. One can sure tell Fall is in the air. On one hand I am for the first time in my life actually ready for winter, but then on the other hand, I'm not as we still have some stuff we have to get ready (firewood, garden, etc).

Ya all have a great day!!!

7 comments:

NormaH said...

I like the snowflake pattern also.

'RainbowRose' Connie Faulconer said...

Thank you Norma. Hopefully on the next one I won't make as many mistakes.
Thank you again.

TATBiT said...

Thanks for tatting one of my patterns. Looks great!

'RainbowRose' Connie Faulconer said...

Thank you Tatbit for sharing your pattern. I made a few mistakes, but I am sure going to try again.
I also collected several more of your patterns to try. You have some gorgeous patterns!
Thank you again.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your snowflake is very pretty! I love Teri's designs, but I haven't finished one yet. How I wish I could stop working at tat all day long!

TATBiT said...

My pleasure to share and it is always a thrill to see my patterns tatted.

'RainbowRose' Connie Faulconer said...

Thank you Diane! You are right Teri does have some very pretty designs! Several in fact! I can't wait to get better at my tatting so I can move up to some of the more challenging designs.
Thank you for looking and commenting. I really appreciate EVERYONE'S comments!!!!