Thursday, January 24, 2008

Just a quick note

Just wanted to post a quick note to let you all know I am still around. Just been busy with housecleaning, crocheting an edging that was ordered by a friend for a jewelry box she is having custom made for her daughter-in-law. I have also been working on my International Tatting Exchange project. I actually had it done, but decided to try it again, but experimenting with something I'll let you all know the details when it is over, so that way it will be a surprise to my partner.

Hubby surprised me with 3 new tatting books by Dover!!!

1. Easy Tatting by Rozella F. Linden

2. Tatted Doilies & Edgings by Rita Weiss

3. Tatting with Anne Orr

So I of course am enjoying looking through these trying to decided just which to attempt next. I also last week got 2 books hubby got me:

1. A Tatter's Workbook by A.Tatter

2. The Complete Book of Tatting by Rebecca Jones

Love going through those two as well. Getting all kinds of ideas!!!!!

Well, I gotta run, gotta catch up on emails (hubby has had the computer for a few days while off work- slow at his job-nothing for him to do, and then daughter had computer).

The temps here have also been down in low low teens and single digits. Last night we got below 0 F. I am SOOOOOO READY for Spring! At least I have some flowers in the house blooming and getting ready to bloom!

Hugs, Blessings N Prayers!!!!

No comments: