Tuesday, January 15, 2008





Motif #21 This pattern is by Bob The Bike. I am afraid I didn't do it justice. I'm not real sure what I did different, but it didn't turn out with the pretty shape his has. I used Rubi Thread Colors: 1242 (pale yellow) and 9172 (varigated violetblues) Thank you Bob for such a pretty design! It was fun doing!!!



Motif # 22 Here is my second attempt at Jon's 'Hearts Snowflake' with a ring. This time I did what I wanted in doing every other ring the same as the chain so the hearts stand out better. I think I should have done the ring itself in a different color though. Oh well,,,I think it turned out fair anyway. I used Rubi Thread Colors: 1242 (pale yellow) and 9172 (varigated violetblues) Thank you Jon for a delightful pattern!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jon's snowflake turned out very well I really like the colours you choose.