Wednesday, April 6, 2011

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!


I would like to say a very special THANK YOU to everyone who has been praying for my son Levi. Please continue praying for him, not only physically, but spiritually and mentally too. It is getting to be a struggle for him, with him missing his little girls so much, and being away from home. He is such a worker and doer, he NEVER sits still long. I think he would be lucky to sit still for even 15 minutes,,,so you can imagine what it would be like for him to have to lay still. He does get up and walk around a lot at the hospital (they couldn't keep him down long at all, even with all the pain he is experiencing). 
He says right now he feels like every nerve is now exposed (I can imagine). But he is healing! Not sure yet how long he is still going to be in the hospital yet, last word, it sounded like he does have a couple of areas that are going to need skin grafts, but the doctors want to let him heal more. He was soooooo fortunate considering being by himself at the time, and still driving himself to the hospital. 

Thank you all again from the bottom of our hearts, for all of your prayers, wishes, comments, support and encouraging words! 

Blessings to you and yours,
The Faulconer Family

9 comments:

Karen said...

Connie, thank you for keeping me posted. Levi and family are still in my prayers. Karen in OR

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

I'm so glad that Levi is improving. What a terrible ordeal. I will continue to pray for him and his family. Hugs!!

Kathy said...

Oh my goodness this is just devastating. I would love to send a card to Levi and his family. Do you mind sending me his address to my email kathyrac@mac.com
thanks :)

victats@gmail.com said...

I missed your last post and cannot imagine what you guys are going through. I will certainly be thinking of Levi and the Faulconer family.

'RainbowRose' Connie Faulconer said...

Thank you everyone for all of your prayers and support. It looks like Levi is going to be coming home soon :) I know two little girls that are going to be so happy!!!! Don't know who will be happier, them or Momma and Daddy!!!! :)

Ruth said...

Hello,

I just stumbled across your blog and think its wonderful!
I will keep Levi in my prayers, and wish you and all of your family well.
Best wishes
Ruth

Bhavani Harikrishnan said...

Hi Connie,
so sorry to hear about Levi. Glad he is improving. Love to his little girls.

You & your are in my prayers.
If you are still interested in decoding the chart you posted let me know, I'll help you out if you can let me know what exactly you want.

my email id is
hari.bhavani @gmail.com

take care,
Bhavani

lotus art said...

Sa fie binecuvantat de Dumnezeu sa se insanatosesca repede!Sant cu sufletul alaturi de voi!

Carol said...

How are things going for Levi and his family?