Monday, August 20, 2007

Hello and Welcome

First of all I would like to introduce myself. I am Connie from North Idaho. I really love photography, camping, fishing, gardening, crafts and studying my Scriptures, especially out in nature. I just really mostly enjoy all of Heavenly Father's creations all around us.

I am starting this blog mostly for my crafting. I just recently started learning how to tat. LOL I have an aunt that tried to teach me about 23 years ago. So now I jokingly tell people it only took me 23 years to learn how. I sure wish I had tried a little harder back then. Hopefully you will get to see me grow in my experience and I will probably also try to add in more of what I do, if this works out. This is also my first attempt at creating a blog, so please bear with me.

Please feel free to leave me comments and tips, and PLEASE no foul or nasty words. If you don't like anything you see, just leave it be. Constructive criticism is welcome, that is how we all learn, I for one am always trying to learn.

Hugs N Blessings, Connie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just had to see! :>)
Love your motifs - and good for you getting your blog up and running.
Cheering wildly for you -
Feeling ashamed I haven't done anything - yet with my blog or threads from exchange. You go girl.
Blessings, peace and Light
(especially for the photographer within)
bj in NM

'RainbowRose' Connie Faulconer said...

Thanks BJ. You will get there.
Hugs N Blessings, Connie