Sunday, September 23, 2007

25 Motif Challenge- Motif 6


I just finished this 'Hearts Snowflake' by Jon Yusoff last night.
I don't think I quite did Jon' beautiful pattern justice. I also used some beautiful thread I received in the thread exchange, Omega 100% Cotton Size 50 Color # unknown (pink), I got from Sunela Thomas. THANK YOU both Jon and Sunela for the materials to work with.
I will probably at some point in the near future try this pattern again as well. I like the thread as well, but I definitely need a little more practice.
Thank you to the members of HBT (Here-Be-Tatters) I quit having near the problems with closing my rings when the thread twists on me. This is the one I was working on, when I let my temper get the best of me:( Won't be doing that again, I hope!!!
Anyway,,,,THANK YOU ALSO to ALL who leave me such wonderful comments. I do try to reply back and GREATLY APPRECIATE your comments. Please also feel free to leave me tips and suggestions as that is how I LOVE learning and growing. It doesn't hurt my feelings in anyway, it helps me learn and grow, BELIEVE ME when I say I APPRECIATE it!!!
Have a great day. Here it is raining today, pretty dreary.

No comments: