Tuesday, November 27, 2007

25 Motif Challenge

Both this doily and motif are from Wally Sosa's Tat-along Projects 2002!

The doily I used Clarks O.N.T 6-chord Size 30 in a varigated blue.
My blocking didn't turn out so well. LOL At least this one laid somewhat flat though a little wavy. My first doily (still in the unfinished box) is probably going to be a basket of some sort with the way it cupped (haven't scanned it yet!

Here is the link where to find:

http://tat-along.tripod.com/tatalongproject/index.html

This motif is my second attempt at using beads! My blocking didn't turn to well either! My daughter still really likes it!

The thread used on this is a natural (I think no color number or color was listed) J.P. Coats Size 20 Best Six Chord Big Ball. The beads are black seed beads I got from Ruth Perry's Online Garage Sale. I don't know what size, I am guessing they are 11/0.

Well today I woke to a SURPRISE!!!! We had about a foot of snow through the night! It warmed up enough during the first part of the day that it melted down to about 6 inches. As I am typing this, I am seeing out my window a GORGEOUS full moon peeking out through some clouds. Gonna be a pretyt COLD night tonight!!!

No comments: