Friday, February 29, 2008

Needles, Hooks, Shuttles N flying threads!!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I have actually been pretty busy, tatting, knitting, knitting and crocheting! I have an afghan I have been knitting on for almost a year now, a shawl I have been knitting on for almost a year now, and afghan I have been crocheting on for almost 2 years ( queen size and hard to find thread), as well as my tatting exchanges!

We also just recently got a new renter, so I have been pretty busy helping her get settled in, and then as if she needed the extra stress, she caught a bug somewhere, so today she has been down in bed all day.

Anyway, I'll get some pics posted as soon as I can, hopefully in a few days or sometime this next week anyway!

Blessings everyone!!!

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

My goodness, you have been busy! I hope you'll post pictures of all your completed projects!

Toptattyhead said...

No wonder we haven't heard from you in a while! Keep in touch.