Saturday, December 4, 2010

Blog Update

Hello fellow friends and bloggers,

I have decided since this blog was originally suppose to be more for my tatting and well fiber arts,,, to create a new for my teddies and other 'dolls n toys' I may possibly be making in the coming future.

You can find my teddie bear posts now at RoseBudBears. I hope you will pop in occasionally over there. :)

I have sure appreciated all my follower and commentors. Along with just ppl popping in. Don't worry, I still plan on posting more here too! :)

Thank you all again for your inspirations, encouragements and most of all friendships!

Blessings to all!
Connie

2 comments:

BSOTF said...

Connie,
When you make your tatting, teddy bears, dolls or what ever, it's still a craft & an art. You make the all with love & you are blessed to be able to do all of them so well. You will do what works for you to share it all with everyone else. I thankyou for sharing them with all of us. I enjoy seeing everything you make!
Merry Christmas & I hope your's is full of blessings, magic & wonderful memories!

'RainbowRose' Connie Faulconer said...

Judith,
Thank you so much for your words of encouragement and Blessings. I do love making things to help others feel better and happy. That give me more pleasure than anything :)

I am glad you also enjoy sharing your beautiful work with all of us, and your words of encouragement. I have been soooo blessed by many!

Blessings to your and yours!!!