A place to meet other Tattin' N Craftin' Folks! Grab ya favorite Beverage and Join the fun!!!
Friday, December 28, 2007
I have been tagged...
I have been tagged by Moni.
Moni informed me about the rules you must abide by if you are tagged. Let’s see them: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. Moni 2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird. 3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). 4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Here are the most important facts about myself:
1. I like year round- Scriptures, and spending time with family, besides photography. 2. I like in the Spring, Summer and Fall - Fishing, Camping (especially Feast of Tabernacle) and prefer cooking on campfire to cooking in the house, Gardening, Riding bicycle. I like in the winter- Crafts, Computer time
3. I am happily married for coming up 26 years (Feb) to the same wonderful guy, been blessed with 3 handsome sons and 1 beautiful daughter. Along with 3 wonderful daughter-in-laws and a beautiful grand daughter.
4. I've never seen the ocean, or the eastern half of the United States.
5. I love to mix flavors in cakes, milk shakes, etc. 6. I'm more afraid of spiders than I am of snakes. Snakes don't really bother me at all. Ticks are actually my worse fear, next to the dark LOL.
7. I would rather listen to music than watch TV, but do love old westerns and classics as long as they aren't scary or gory shows.
Yea I know, pretty boring eh LOL!
Now to find 3 who haven't been tagged!
So I want to tag:(sorry if you have been tagged before)